Tuesday, September 18, 2018


To feel your skin against my skin
The heat between us
Is all that I desire in this moment and so many in between
I dream of a day of profession
Where I would know for sure how you feel for me
Where I would be placed above all other women
Where I wouldn’t have to worry if it were all a dream
If it will fade like so much mist and sand graduals between my fingertips
You stroke my skin, in this hidden place where no one can see and I feel safety
I feel the loving touches of my soul mate much as he may not realize that he is
I feel a calming
Like the breeze on a cool summers day
Like the changing of leaves in autumn my heart fills with color and expression
Because in these hidden moments, I find myself in your arms
In the quiet where nothing and no one can find us
If no one can find us, no one move us

No comments:

Post a Comment